PagePacker 1.1: A4, AppleScriptable, little fixes
When I released PagePacker a week ago, I thought it might be handy for a few people. (See the original post if you don’t know what I am talking about) Now that thousands of people (literally) have downloaded it and given me feedback, I’m quickly getting out a new version with:
- Support for A4 paper (see the Preferences panel)
- AppleScriptability (with a lot of help from Matt Neuburg)
- You can now move, copy, and clear pages after you drop them
- The catalog appears larger
- You can use the up/down arrows to move through the catalog
I’m interested in how people are using PagePacker. If you have created a clever PDF for use in PagePacker or if you create an AppleScript that does something cool with PagePacker, I’d love to see it.